Saturday, March 24, 2012

My Menu

Tomorrow's grocery trip will include collecting necessary items for the following meals:

Zucchini Spaghetti with Saffron Stock (Rachel Ray)

Chile Rellenos (a modified Rachel Ray version....recipe to come)

Ginger Cilantro Tilapia (A Pinterest winner!  I'm planning to use shrimp and serve it over pasta.  I tried it with tilapia and it was delicious, but I think it'd be awesome with shrimp!)

Stuffed Peppers (recipe to come)

Monterey Chicken (found on Pinterest)

The Best Pork Chops You Will Ever Taste (at least according to Pinterest!...We shall see!)

You Won't Be Single for Long Vodka Cream Pasta (yes that's what it is called!!)

This is probably close to the order I will cook the meals in, although it is subject to change.  I will post about the Montery Chicken and the pork chops after I fix them and let you know how they turn out!

New wine to try:


$11.99 at Kroger....Spicy with a delicious aftertaste.  Goes great with sharp cheddar!

Happy Weekend!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment